miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Natalie - Pole Dancer

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6231/150x113.jpg
Pole Dancer

Have you hear the song about this guy, he starts to love some stripper? FUCK, it is most stupid song i'm hear ever! It is real catchy too, fuck! So i'm think of this stupid song when I meet this girl by the museum. She was watching some guys skateboarding and i'm watching her hehehe.. She has real nice body and long brown hair. I'm almost have heart attack when she tell me she is stripper because she look so innocent and shy! I double the money she get for one striptease in club, and she show me tits there with evereybody looking! Her tits are great, small but real nice. She has tight big ass too. So, me and my new girlfriend went into the park where she give me blowjob. I know she love to suck my dick, but I'm want her to slide on my pole...hehehe..so I turn her around and fuck her from behind and I can see her nice ass. She make me cum so good I'm write my own song about her.

Download:
In process
In process
In process

NO PASSWORD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario